As only Chael Sonnen can do, the outspoken UFC middleweight has told MMAFighting.com that he has yet to sign on the dotted line to face UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva. On Monday, it was announced by the fight promotion that Silva-Sonnen II would take place June 23 at UFC 147.
"My demand has not been met," Sonnen said. "I've signed nothing."
Sonnen's manager, Mike Roberts, confirmed that the bout agreement has yet to be signed by his fighter. Sonnen added that his demand is "coming."
UFC 147 takes place from the Joao Havelange Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Along with Silva-Sonnen II (as long as it's signed), the UFC also announced Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort for the card.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- 'King Mo' Lawal Cut From Strikeforce By UFC President Dana White
- Roy Nelson Jokes About Dropping To 205 For Retirement Fight
- Video: Freddie Roach Ranks MMA's Five Best Boxers
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Ratings
- Alistair Overeem Receives Community Service On Battery Charge
- King Mo Hit With Nine-Month Suspension By NSAC
- Matt Hughes Thinks Silva Has Sonnen's Number In Rematch
- Video: "UFC Heavyweight Shane Del Rosario - Giving Back"
- Notes And Quotes From UFC 146 Announcement Presser
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.