One of the reasons that the UFC went ahead and replaced Alistair Overeem with Frank Mir in the UFC 146 main event before the Reem's hearing with the Nevada state athletic commission was that it was nearing time to begin promoting the fight.
As part of that promotion, the recently released video below puts the spotlight on the new UFC 146 heavyweight title fight between champion Junior dos Santos and Frank Mir.
Dos Santos and Mir will be joined on the main card by eight other world-class heavyweights, making it the most top-heavy card in the promotion's history.
UFC 146 will take place on May 26 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. What's the general consensus -- will dos Santos flatten Mir or will the American submission warlock leave a dos Santos limb mangled?
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Sound off in the comments section.
- Video: Daniel Cormier, 'I Am A Fighter'
- Ryan Jimmo Vs. Anthony Perosh On For UFC 149
- Video: Wanderlei Silva's UFC 147 Vlog, Episode 2
- 'UFC Primetime' Back On FX For UFC 146
- Dana White: Nate Diaz, Not Jim Miller, Up For Title Shot
- UFC Donates UFC 149 Prize Package To Canadian Children's Charity
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Live" Not Leaving Friday Nights, Says FX Executive
- "Ultimate Fighter" Winner Ross Pearson Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI
- Roy Nelson, Edson Barboza Given New Fights For "UFC 146"
- Video: Dana White's UFC On FOX 3 Vlog, Episode Two
- Jon Jones Just Wants Hendo To Keep It Classy
- Video: Quick UFC 146 Promo
- Francisco Rivera Steps In To Face Alex Soto At UFC On FUEL TV 3
- Nevada Responds To Nick Diaz's Lawsuit
- Video: Age And Experience Will Overcome Youth And Preparation
- UFC 148 Tickets On Sale This Week
- Rampage Jackson Wants Rua Or Griffin For Final UFC Bout
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.