Welterweights Gunnar Nelson and Justin Edwards have received a slot on the UFC's return to England. The two will be part of UFC On Fuel TV: Barao Vs. McDonald in February.
The card takes place February 16 from Wembley Arena. In the main event, Renan Barao will face Michael McDonald for the interim UFC bantamweight title. Nelson-Edwards is likely for the prelims.
Nelson (10-0-1) is coming off a victory in his UFC debut over DaMarques Johnson. All 10 of his career wins have come via stoppage.
Edwards (8-2) has split his four UFC bouts, but is coming off a career-defining knockout victory over Josh Neer earlier this year.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.