Ian McCall has spent the last 17 days sitting in a California jail. Now, "Uncle Creepy" is free and ready to get back to action inside the Octagon.
"Free at least free at least ... time to get back to work," McCall posted on Twitter Thursday.
McCall, who was a semifinalist in the UFC flyweight tournament before falling to Demetrious Johnson, was sentenced to 30 days in jail for a violation of his probation from a 2008 incident.
The 28-year-old McCall is 11-3-1 in his career, including four knockout and three submission victories. He was set to face John Moraga earlier this month, but a knee injury knocked him out of the planned fight.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC Gearing Up For Japan-Based Series Of Events In 2013
- Jon Jones Asks Rashad Evans If He Is Becoming A "Brother" To Vitor Belfort
- Anderson Silva Admits He Didn't Finish Thales Leites Because "He's A Friend"
- Amanda Nunes-Cat Zingano Added To Strikeforce Event In September
- "Countdown To UFC 152" Debuts September 18
- TUF Vet Josh Ferguson Released From UFC
- Update On King Mo's Knee Injury, Timetable For Return
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.