GLORY Managing Director Marcus Luer has Japan and the U.S. as the two locations the promotion looks to visit in the coming year.
"We believe we are a worldwide company, but we will have a strong emphasis on core markets and that is U.S., Japan and the big New Year's Eve card is something we want to do every year," said Luer to MMA Weekly.
The GLORY – DREAM New Year's Eve 2012 card takes place December 31 from Japan. It will air on a tape delay over two in days in the U.S. on the CBS Sports Network. Luer hopes to continue discussions with CBS about airing more of their shows.
The double card features several MMA bouts out of DREAM and GLORY has a 16 person heavyweight kickboxing tournament with the winner getting $100,000. Luer mentioned the following GLORY event is planned for February.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Preview For UFC On Fox 6
- Dana White Has Decided If Nate Marquardt Returns To The UFC
- DREAM 18 - GLORY 4 NYE Weigh-Ins
- Cyborg Offered Diet Expert By The UFC
- GLORY Looking To Expand In The U.S., Japan Market
- Several Former UFC Names To Appear At Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye
- Josh Barnett Still Upset Over Fedor Emelianenko – Affliction Incident
- MMA Solved Nate Marquardt’s Anger Issues
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.