We'll let it slide because she's pretty, but it seems more and more like Gina Carano is just toying with our emotions by hinting at a return to fighting.
Fresh off of her big screen debut in the Steven Soderbergh-helmed Haywire, the former Strikeforce women's featherweight champion is reportedly in talks to film another movie. The Hollywood Reporter has linked her to the cast of the upcoming 6 Fast 6 Furious (note: not movie's actual title), the sixth installment in The Fast and the Furious saga.
The movie is set to be directed by Justin Lin, who handled directing duties on two of the franchise's previous installments: Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the most recent Fast Five. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson are all expected to reprise their roles in the sixth movie.
7-1 as a mixed martial artist, the 30-year-old Carano has not returned to action since losing her title to Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino by TKO back in 2009.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Alistair Overeem's NSAC Hearing
- Falcao-Spang Winner To Face Alexander Shlemenko For Vacant Title
- Vinny Magalhaes Blames Extended Absence On M-1 Global
- Video: Georges St-Pierre's And His Road Back To The Octagon
- Free From Bellator, Jay Hieron To Try Luck With Legacy FC
- Dana White Calls Overeem Liar, Says Future With UFC Uncertain
- "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Fighter Salaries
- Keith Kizer Says No Issues Will Come In Chael Sonnen Receiving His Fight License
- Only A Title Shot Would Get Chuck Liddell Out Of Retirement
- Chael Sonnen "Embarassed" For Anderson Silva
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Cheick Kongo On Tap For "UFC 149"
- Frank Mir Wants To See Alistair Overeem Receive Another Shot In UFC
- Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman Slated For Main Event Of "UFC On FUEL TV 4"
- Troubling Details Surface Surrounding Overeem's Doctor
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.