"I'm a big fan of Anderson Silva," said Jackson to TATAME. "I love watching him fight. He is a wonderful martial artist who does a lot without being orthodox, like hitting people with leg and a series of scams that you never see anyone else doing and I really like that kind of thing."
Jackson is the manager of longtime welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (33-4), who UFC president Dana White has been trying to place in a superfight with Silva. White had hoped to host the fight in March from Cowboys Stadium. That did not happen, but White remains adamant that he will make the superfight happen.
Jackson wasn't as sure if the fight would happen.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
"I do not know if this fight will happen soon, but if it happens, I will do everything to prepare GSP the best possible way so that he can win this superfight," said Jackson.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.