UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has been absent from the Octagon for well over a year. So, Fuel TV will be providing MMA fans with over 34 hours of programming to get you re-familiar with GSP prior to his return.
The programming starts on Monday with UFC Roundtable: Welterweights where Jay Glazer sits down with St-Pierre, BJ Penn, Matt Serra and Renzo Gracie to discuss the history of the division. UFC Primetime and UFC Countdown specials will also be airing, along with a UFC Ultimate Insider featuring the best of GSP.
Make sure you check Fuel TV next week for start times on all the various programming.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.