"I talked to GSP's coaches, and it looks like he'll fight in November in Montreal against Condit," Florian said. "He had his first sparring session. They say he looked great and he'll be ready to go."
St-Pierre had knee surgery several months ago that knocked him out of a planned fight with Nick Diaz. Instead, Condit took on Diaz for the interim title and scored a decision.
Florian has been a frequent training partner at Tri-Star Gym alongside GSP in the past.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline