It's been almost 18 months since Georges St-Pierre last fought and in that time he's seen several new challengers come forth.
"It's like there's a lot of new challenges and I'm very happy to be back," said St-Pierre on MMA Weekly. "It's like a new thing; it's actually pretty cool. I feel a lot more motivation right now. It's exciting. Look for bigger and better challenges."
Whatever the outcome of his fight with Condit is, St-Pierre looks to challenge the recent names that have rose in the division.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"I'm going to hit as hard as I can," said St-Pierre. "Regardless whether they talk bad or not."
- Nick Ring Vs. Constantinos Philippou Added To UFC 154
- Jorge Masvidal: Strikeforce Needs More Shows
- Jon Jones Thinks He's Wrongfully Portrayed As The Villain
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline