UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre is itching to get back inside the Octagon after being away for over a year due to knee surgery. GSP has posted on his Twitter account that he is back training and even throwing some kicks.
"I'm back in Montreal and full-time training! Already tried a few kicks - right knee is super strong."
GSP is expected to face interim UFC welterweight champion Carlos Condit later this year, as long as he remains on track and his knee is fully healed. St-Pierre has not competed inside the Octagon since defeating Jake Shields last year.
A target date of November 17 at UFC 154 is being looked at for GSP-Condit.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jamie Varner Steps Up, Signs On To Face Joe Lauzon At "UFC On FOX 4"
- Video: Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen "It's Personal"
- Video: Chael Sonnen Responds To Anderson Silva
- Anderson Silva, Jon Jones Nominated For ESPY "Fighter Of The Year"
- Miesha Tate Targeted For Fall Return To Action
- Brian Ebersole Calls "TUF: The Smashes" Coaching Job A Dream
- Todd Duffee To Welcome Jeff Monson To Super Fight League
- Video: "The End Of The Road" With Tito Ortiz