UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre knows first-hand just how tough of an opponent Carlos Condit will be. The two have both trained alongside each other in New Mexico, and will step inside the Octagon this November at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit to unify the titles.
While talk of a potential super-fight between GSP and Anderson Silva has started to resurface, St-Pierre is not thinking about anything but "The Natural Born Killer" right now.
"It's terrible. I hate that, but I'm not focusing on that. I'm not speculating," said St-Pierre in a recent interview with MMAWeekly.com. "I'm thinking about Condit right now; that's what I should do."
St-Pierre added that the welterweight division is loaded with potential challengers, including the co-main event for UFC 154, Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"I feel like I have a lot of guys that are there and I don't understand why people are going crazy now," St-Pierre said. "I just came back from an injury, so maybe some people see me as a weak link. We'll see what's going to happen in the future."
- Rashad Evans Makes Peace With Jon Jones
- Kyra Gracie On Transitioning Into MMA
- Kyle Kingsbury Receives Minor Injuries In Motorcycle Accident
- Joe Warren Ask For One More Chance In Bellator's Bantamweight Division
- Tyson Nam Willing To Re-Sign With Bellator At The Right Price
- Frankie Edgar Has Been Training To Fight Champions His Entire Career
- Anderson Silva Wants To Compete In MMA Until He's 43 Years Old
- MMA Fighter Pleads Guilty To Murder
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline