Frankie Edgar (14-3-1) looks at José Aldo's (21-1) skills and thinks the fighter is well-rounded, making it tough to find a weak spot.
"I don't know if there are many holes," said Edgar to Fight Hub. "He's obviously a phenomenal striker, I hear he's got good jiu-jitsu and his defense is pretty solid. I think if anything maybe pace. I don't know."
The two were set to fight in the main event of UFC 153. Edgar was a replacement and was set to challenge for the featherweight championship in his debut for the division. A motorcycle injury by Aldo caused the entire fight to be removed from the card.
Edgar made the move over the summer to drop down from a lightweight to a featherweight after he failed to win his championship back in the rematch.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Reports have the fight rumored for the first PPV of 2013 at UFC 156.
- Frankie Edgar Thinks Pace Could Be José Aldo's Weakness
- Martin Kampmann: Carlos Condit Told Me He Wants A Rematch
- Lyoto Machida Looks At Jon Jones Rematch As The Fight Of His Life
- Luiz Cane Cut From UFC Following Recent Loss
- Anthony Pettis' Trainer Hopeful For Quick Return To Action
- Report: Jose Aldo-Frankie Edgar Targeted For UFC 156
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.