Former UFC contender Frank Trigg was doing a live chat during Saturday night's UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II event. Bellator welterweight champion Ben Askren took issue with a comment posted by Trigg and decided to start a back-and-forth affair with him.
Trigg, following Jake Shields' win over Ed Herman, wrote, "how great would a (Shields) and (Askren) fight be as a sleep aid?"
Askren responded with, "(Trigg) I would love to put you to sleep sometime, you figure out how to stop a RNC (rear-naked choke) yet?" Askren was making reference to losses suffered by Trigg to former UFC champion Matt Hughes.
Trigg fired back with, "(Askren) hope never have don't really need to for you." Askren answered with "(Trigg) well if you ever make it back into a major (organization) I guess we will find out."
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.