"I mean, obviously, he's the most decorated striker we have in the division, you know, K-1 champion," Mir told FightHubTV. "A lot of the strikers right now in the UFC are very good boxers. I think that he brings back the kicking game. I think he showcased that he kicks hard and I think it was great to see that brought back. Throwing kicks can be very devastating."
Winner of the 2010 K-1 World Grand Prix, Overeem truly is a decorated striker. He had a date with UFC heavyweight champ Junior dos Santos -- another great pugilist -- at UFC 146 this May. That bout is now in jeopardy due to Overeem's raised testosterone.
Check out the video below to hear more from Mir's interview with FightHubTV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Reminder: Jones And Evans To Appear On "UFC Ultimate Insider" Tonight
- CSAC Amendment Would Allow TUEs For Marijuana And TRT
- Thiago Alves Vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama Possible For UFC 149
- Randy Couture Names MMA's Pound-For-Pound Best
- Video: New "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Promo
- Cain Velasquez Competes In Charity Race This Friday
- Bas Rutten, Joe Rogan, The Voice And Josh Barnett On PEDS In MMA
- Undercard For Bellator 65 This Friday Announced
- Injury Will Postpone Cole Konrad - Eric Prindle Heavyweight Title Fight
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Final Card, Live Coverage Saturday
- Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney Wants To Remain Full-Speed Ahead
- Record-Low Numbers For "UFC Primetime: Jones Vs. Evans" Debut Episode
- Chael Sonnen, Jason "Mayhem" Miller Duke It Out On Twitter
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.