Former UFC light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin has been around the block a few times, so preparing for a big match with Tito Ortiz is nothing new. In fact, Griffin has done this twice before, splitting his two meetings with the fellow ex-UFC champion.
After hitting his mark during the weigh-ins Friday night, Griffin described what he plans to do over the next 24 hours before facing Ortiz for a final time. The co-main event of UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II will be the retirement fight for Ortiz.
"The work is done," Griffin said. "I got a game plan, I've watched tape; now, I'll watch some television."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Griffin, in his mild-manner tone, did add, "You always feel anxious (before a fight). It's like before you fly; you are uneasy, it's a weird thing."
- Matt Serra Wants Final Fight To Be With Matt Hughes
- Anthony Pettis Would Gladly Take Spot As TUF Coach
- UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II FightLine Predictions
- Several Salaries Released For UFC 148: Silva Vs. Sonnen II
- UFC Commentator Joe Rogan Sounds Off On UFC 148 Weigh-Ins
- Video: Anderson Silva Throws Shoulder Into Chael Sonnen, Challenger Doesn't React
- Forrest Griffin Ready To Relax Hours Before Facing Tito Ortiz
- Anderson Silva "Better Than I Give Him Credit For," Says Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.