"Life's good," said Griffin on MMA Interviews. "I keep complaining but nobody wants to hear it. All my needs are met. I'm happy."
Earlier in the week Griffin learned that his UFC 155 opponent Chael Sonnen (27-12-1) was off the PPV. Instead, Chael was moved to coach the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter across from Jon Jones (17-1). They will fight in April for the light heavyweight championship. Dana White hinted New Jersey as a possible venue, but couldn't confirm that.
Phil Davis (10-1-1 NC) has been named as a replacement to take on Griffin at UFC 155. Both men are coming off a win.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
UFC 155 takes place December 29 as the company's final show of 2012.
- Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira Walked Into UFC 153 With An Injury
- Shane Carwin Thinks Roy Nelson Is Just Talk
- Ian McCall Defends The Flyweight Division
- Matt Riddle, Francisco Rivera Wins Changed To No-Contests By Calgary Commission
- Daniel Cormier Knows He's Crossing Paths With Jon Jones
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Official For UFC On FX 6
- Anderson Silva: Chael Sonnen Undeserving Of TUF, Jon Jones Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.