Evangelista Santos (18-15) and Pete Spratt (25-21) will meet each other in the main event of the first Legacy FC show of the 2013.
Santos, a former PRIDE and Strikeforce fighter, will make be making his return after being away from action for the last 18 months. Spratt looks to find continued success in Legacy FC after securing a 25 second KO last summer.
Other fights on the card include: Jared Rosholt (4-1) vs. Richard Odoms (7-0), Nick Gonzalez (18-10) vs. Kevin Aguilar (4-1), Billy Buch (3-1) vs. Patrick Ybarra (2-0) and Johnny Ray Rodriguez (2-1) vs. Johnny Rodriguez (2-1).
Legacy FC 17 takes place from the Cowboys Dancehall in San Antonio, TX. The show occurs February 1 with the main card airing on AXS TV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Anderson Silva Targeting Summer Return To The Octagon
- Jon Jones Recovering Well From His Elbow Injury
- Carlos Condit On Rematching Rory MacDonald: "I'm In"
- Mark Hominick Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Bellator Delays Rad Martinez-Shahbulat Shamhalaev Bout Until 2013
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Numbers Release; Event Drew 4.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.