Legacy FC has signed welterweight veteran Evangelista Santos (18-15) according to MMA Junkie. Details on the deal were not made public, but he is expected to make his debut in February.
Santos most recently competed in Strikeforce where he was 1-3. During his run, he lost a welterweight championship fight against Nick Diaz (26-8-1 NC) via armbar. His last fight was a losing effort in September 2011, which came via TKO. It was his second straight loss.
With the lack of Strikeforce fights being produced, Santos was granted an early release from his contract.
Legacy FC and their newest addition Santos can be seen on AXS TV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ben Henderson Went To Veterans For Advice
- Cesar Gracie: Nate Diaz Vs. Gilbert Melendez Will Never Happen
- Georges St-Pierre Says Focus Should Be On Carlos Condit, Not Anderson Silva
- "UFC Unrestricted" To Offer In-Depth Look At UFC 148
- Junior Dos Santos Confident He Could KO Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Dana White Hosting Live Q&A On Tuesday Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.