Bellator will return to Indiana for Bellator 75 on October 5. The event will feature quarterfinal round action in the heavyweight tournament from Hammond, Indiana's Horseshow Casino.
Eric Prindle will face Thiago Santos, while Brett Rogers does battle with Ruslan Magomedov. Prindle and Santos were finalists in the previous tournament, but never fought. Rogers is a former Strikeforce fighter.
"Our heavyweights always bring a great show with huge power and big (knockouts)," said Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney. "Our fans in the Chicago-area should be in for a great night of fights."
More fights are expected to be announced in the coming weeks by the promotion.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dana White Details Rory MacDonald's Injury That Put Him Out Of BJ Penn Fight
- Prado Ready For Next Fight After Davis’ Poke To The Eye Stops His UFC Debut Early
- UFC President Feels MMA Qualifies As An Olympic Sport
- Dana White Talks The Possibility Of A One Handed Fighter Joining The UFC
- Dana White Ecstatic With All The Fights At UFC On FOX 4
- Rua Okay With No Championship Shot For His Next Fight
- Lauzon Avoids Varner’s Overhand Right To Secure Submission Victory
- The Dragon Is Back As Machida Earns Championship Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.