Bantamweights Edwin Figueroa and Francisco Rivera will spend Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas, as the two have signed to compete at UFC 156: Aldo Vs. Edgar. The card takes place February 2 from Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Figueroa (9-1) has won two of his three UFC bouts, including a win over Alex Caceres. He has not fought since that victory, which came this past February.
Rivera (8-2) is 1-1 in his Octagon career, and is coming off a knockout victory over Roland Delorme. The bout will likely be part of the prelims, which are set for FX and Facebook.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.