Eddie Yagin has returned home following a scare and a hospital visit. Yagin was sent to the emergency room after complaining of headaches during a practice session.
Yagin was taken to the doctor the next day and was hospitalized with swelling around his brain. The injury knocked Yagin off the UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz card and out of a match with Dennis Siver.
"Eddie has been released from the hospital," said Jason House of Iridium Sports Agency, in an interview with Fighters.com. "Basically he is on bed rest until his head fully heads."
Yagin (16-5-1) was looking to make it two in a row after a decision victory over Mark Hominick. He is 8-2 in his last 10 fights.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle
- Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory Settle Lawsuits
- Vinny Magalhaes Takes Shot At Matt Hamill
- UFC On Fox 5 Prelims Headed For FX
- Urijah Faber Back To Training Full-Time
- Andrei Arlovski Headed For Russia, December Showdown With Mike Hayes
- MMA Veteran Rich Clementi Retires From Fighting
- Family Member Cast Doubts That Kyra Gracie Can Join MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.