Dave Bautista, who rose to notoriety while becoming a superstar in the WWE, earned a win in his MMA debut Saturday night in the main event of CES MMA: Real Pain. Bautista defeated Vince Lucero.
Bautista, who was a multi-time champion in the pro wrestling organization, announced he was leaving to start a career in MMA. At 43 years old, Bautista was able to score a TKO victory over Lucero (22-23-1) in the main event.
Bautista (1-0) has been training with such fighters as Stephan Bonnar, and opened his own gym in Florida recently. He remarked after the bout that he hopes to fight again inside the cage.
Also on the card, former UFC fighters David Loiseau and John Howard earned victories.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC Fighter Shane Roller Announces His Retirement
- Management For Jeremy Stephens Issues Statement
- Suspension Upheld For Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante
- Bellator 83 Set For December 7 From Atlantic City
- Bellator, Spike TV Set Date For Reality Series Tryouts
- UFC 153 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Rory MacDonald Wants To Define A True Fighter
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.