Former WWE superstar-turned-MMA fighter Dave Bautista has a third - and hopefully final - opponent for his debut this weekend. According to WrestlingInc.com, Bautista will face Vince Lucero.
The bout is the main event for CES MMA: Bautista vs. Lucero. The card takes place October 6 from The Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
Bautista (0-0) has been transitioning into MMA for several years now since announcing he was leaving pro wrestling. Lucero is 20-22 with 11 career knockouts, including fights with former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia.
The card, which airs live on pay-per-view, will also feature former UFC fighters David Loiseau and John Howard.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.