Elaina Maxwell (7-4) has been removed from the upcoming Invicta FC 3 event due to a concussion. Taking her place will be Danielle West (4-3-1), who will meet Strikeforce veteran Julia Budd (3-2).
West, who lives in England, will make the trip to the U.S. where she looks to stop Budd's momentum after she won at the previous Invicta FC show.
"We hope that Elaina has a speedy recovery and will be able to return to competition soon and at the same time commend Danielle for taking this fight on just a week's notice, especially given the fact that she has a long journey from overseas," said Shannon Knapp, Invicta FC president.
The show takes place from the Memorial Hall in Kansas City on October 6 and will stream for free at InvictaFC.com.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.