The debut of The Ultimate Fighter: Live was a success as far as UFC president Dana White is concerned. The show, which started a new live format Friday night, featured 16 fights to determine who would get into the house.
"Going into this thing...you're always nervous when you do something new and do something different," said White, in an interview with MMAjunkie.com. "We worked long and hard on this show to make sure this came off with no hitches. I'm very happy with how it came off. It was perfect."
This season of The Ultimate Fighter will feature live fights each Friday night. The coaches will be UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber, with FX televising each show. FightLine will have you covered each week with a complete recap from the episode.
Complete results can be found by clicking here.
- Jon Jones Considers Anderson Silva A Mentor, Not A Rival
- Luke Rockhold Excited For Kennedy, Not Impressed By Brunson
- Lavar Johnson Calls Out A “Gun-Shy” Pat Barry
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Vs. Ray Sefo Full Fight
- Mirko "Cro Cop" Finishes Career With Victory Over Ray Sefo
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.