UFC president Dana White could be seen jotting down notes during Saturday's main event fight between Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II. Was White keeping track for himself the scoring in the bout? It appears that's a possibility.
"I had it even going into the fifth round," White told FightLine during the post-fight press conference.
"I'm not a judge. The last time (Henderson and Edgar fought) I came out and gave my decision. I'm not a judge, so it doesn't matter who (I had winning the fight). (Henderson) did it twice, he's the champion and that's the end of the story."
Henderson earned a split decision victory to retain his UFC lightweight title. Earlier this year, "Smooth" was awarded a decision triumph to claim the belt from Edgar in Japan.
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.