As you can imagine, UFC president Dana White wasn't all too pleasant when asked about the recent failed drug test by Alistair Overeem. "The Reem" tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone during a surprise pre-fight test last week.
"I am beyond pissed about this. I'm so (expletive) mad right now I can't even begin," said White, in an interview with The Star Phoenix. "How (expletive) stupid do you have to be? Seriously dumb.
"Anybody who's using (performance-enhancing drugs) right now is an absolute (expletive) moron. It's beyond - what's the word I'm looking for - it's beyond belief. It's beyond comprehension. You're an absolute moron, a brain-dead absolute (expletive) dummy. It goes beyond a guy having any common sense whatsoever."
White added that Overeem told both himself and UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta that he could pass any and all drug tests given to him when he signed his contract. Overeem seems unlikely to have his shot at UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos now with the failed test, though he does have the option to have a second sample tested.
- Billy Evangelista-James Terry, JZ Cavalcante-Isaac Vallie-Flagg Added To Strikeforce Event
- Frank Mir Ready And Willing To Step In For Alistair Overeem To Face Junior Dos Santo
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Interested In Another Fight With Lyoto Machida
- Alistair Overeem Fails Pre-Fight Drug Test
- Video: Brock Lesnar Returns To WWE On Monday Night RAW
- John Olav Einemo Announces His Retirement
- Chael Sonnen Returns With Another Edition Of "Chael's Corner" On "UFC Tonight"
- Video: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson Talks About His UFC Debut, Upcoming Bout At "UFC 145"
- Newcomer Tom DeBlass Set To Meet Cyrille Diabate At "UFC On FUEL TV 2"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.