Will he, won't he?
Ever since BJ Penn announced his retirement in the cage following a unanimous decision loss to Nick Diaz, the MMA world has speculated over whether or not it would stick. So far, the 33-year-old Hawaiian has given every indication that he intends to remain retired.
"I heard some s*** that he said he was going to retire and all this stuff," White said (via MMAJunkie). "He was like, 'Nah, I'm going to fight again.'"
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
When pressed, White added, "We're talking."
Considered to be one of the best to ever lace up a pair of MMA gloves, Penn has gone 1-3-1 in his last five.
- Roy Nelson Gets Gabriel Gonzaga For Heavyweight Battle At "UFC 146"
- Video: Bob Sapp Goes Down Again
- Dos Santos Heavy Favorite Over Mir At UFC 146
- UFC 147 Special Announcement Presser Tomorrow
- Silva-Sonnen Rematch May Not Be In Brazil, Announcement Shortly
- Ratings Roundup: UFC 145 Primetime And TUF: Live Episode 7
- "Bellator 66: Aoki Vs. Alvarez" Fighter Salaries
- Video: Wanderlei Silva UFC 147 Video Blog
- "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Medical Suspensions
- OAC Hands Down Punishment To Andreas Spang For Post-Bellator 66 Fight
- "TUF: Brazil" Episode 5 Recap
- Alistair Overeem Releases Statement On Elevated Levels Of Testosterone
- Video: "UFC 145: Jones Vs. Evans" Fighters Marcus Brimage, Maximo Blanco Have Tumble-Off
- Junior Dos Santos Gives Jon Jones Props For His Victory Over Rashad Evans
- Cain Velasquez To Face Antonio Silva At UFC 146
- Brock Lesnar's Decision To Return To WWE Fine With UFC Boss
- Change In Opponent Hasn't Changed Junior Dos Santos' Plans: KO Finish
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.