UFC president Dana White was not impressed with the level of skill the fighters from The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil displayed this past weekend at UFC 147: Silva vs. Franklin 2. And when White isn't happy, that's not a good thing.
"I think that these guys from TUF Brazil came out like killers all season long," said White, during the post-fight show on FUEL TV. "But, I think because this was such a big event and they were running around signing autographs all day, they got a little caught up in the hype."
White mentioned how the finals on the U.S. version of the show are usually the best fights, adding, "the final fight is the biggest one and they come out and fight."
Rony Jason and Cezar Ferreira were crowned the first-ever TUF: Brazil champions in their respective weight classes.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jose Aldo Vs. Erik Koch Planned For "UFC 153" In Rio
- Maruicio “Shogun” Rua Describes Glover Teixeira Situation In His Own Words
- Showtime GM Says UFC Programming On Their Channel A Possibility
- Rich Franklin Hoping For One Final Title Run In The UFC
- Retirement The Right Call, Says Fedor Emelianenko
- Fired Up Anderson Silva Goes Medieval, Says He'll Break "Criminal" Sonnen's Limbs
- Dana White Critical Of Performances By "TUF: Brazil" Fighters At "UFC 147"
- Wanderlei Silva Will Have To Wait Longer For Rematch With Vitor Belfort
- Date For Junior Dos Santos Vs. Cain Velasquez II Unknown