For the first time in 11 years, UFC president Dana White has been forced to miss an event. The brash leader of the UFC had surgery in Los Angeles for Meniere's disease, which is a condition where fluid in the ear gets too high. It can cause problems with balance and hearing, and resembles a severe case of Vertigo.
"First fight I will miss in 11 years and it is killing me," White posted on Twitter. "I have to have surgery in L.A. tomorrow or trust me I would be (at UFC on FUEL TV 3). I'm hoping to be in and out quick. I have no time for this (expletive), but it has to be done."
White missed UFC On FUEL which took place in Virginia, completely across the country from where his surgery needs to take place.
- Korean Zombie On Last Night's Big Win: I Made A Statement
- "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" Coming To FUEL TV
- Fighting Entertainment Group (FEG) Declaring Bankruptcy
- Poirier Vows To "Come Back And Get The W"
- Chael Sonnen's TUE Exemption Request On 5/21 NSAC Docket
- Match Up Alerts: Natal Vs. Craig, Penner Vs. DeBlass
- Video: Chan Sung Jung Vs. Dustin Poirier, Donal Cerrone Vs. Jeremy Stephens Highlights
- Paul Kelly Denies Being Involved In Drug Sting In England
- Video: Chan Sung Jung, Dustin Poirier Battle At "UFC On FUEL TV 3"
- Jason MacDonald Not Retiring Following Loss At "UFC ON FUEL TV 3"
- Erik Perez Vs. John Albert At "TUF: Live Finale"
- Rashad Evans Unsure When He'll Return To The Octagon
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Gate And Attendance
- Video: UFC On FUEL TV 3 Post-Fight Presser
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Fight Night Bonuses