UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos still doesn't know his next opponent for sure, but it appears that "Cigano" will face Cain Velasquez. The two are rumored to be the main event for UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez in December.
UFC president Dana White was asked if dos Santos-Velasquez was set during an appearance on UFC Tonight, but didn't make anything official, remarking, "I think so."
As for the elephant in the rumor regarding the UFC's heavyweight division - Alistair Overeem - White isn't even talking about him right now.
"He's got to get re-licensed," White said. "I don't even think about it until he gets re-licensed."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Jay Hieron Finally Back Inside The Octagon
- UFC Heavyweight Division Remains Unsettled
- Dana White Admits Relationship With Roy Nelson Is Strained
- Travis Browne Tours Minnesota Vikings Facility
- Stephan Bonnar "I Could Shock The World"
- Vinicius Queiroz Seeks Retribution In Bellator Debut
- Jacob Volkmann Defends Criticism That His Fights Are Boring, Refers To Internet Fans As "Fat Turds"
- John Dodson Looks To Set A UFC Record
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.