Ross Pearson recently informed MMAjunkie.com that his DUI charge was dropped prior to starting a training camp for George Sotiropoulos. Pearson defeated his Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes coach via TKO earlier this month.
Pearson insisted that he had not been drinking the night that April night in Las Vegas. He went on to face Cub Swanson in June, falling by TKO, before taking on the TUF coaching gig.
"I didn't get a breathalyzer," Pearson said. "There was no record of me being drunk when I wasn't drunk. I'd been at a nightclub, out celebrating with the team. But I wasn't drinking. I was getting ready for a fight."
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.