After a successful welterweight debut, Dan Miller's (14-6-1 NC) next UFC fight against Sean Pierson (12-6) will have to wait. Miller has been pulled from the fight because his young son was just approved for kidney transplant.
Pierson will be given another opponent, who has not yet been revealed.
Miller was 5-5 as a middleweight in the UFC, which included a three fight and two losing streak before he switched to the welterweight division. Pierson is 2-2 inside the Octagon since his debut.
UFC 152 takes place September 22.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ken Shamrock Accused Of Assaulting A Woman
- Joe Rogan Feels The Older The Fighter The Better
- Lyoto Machida Turns Down Title Shot, Jon Jones Gets New Opponent For UFC 152
- Jon Jones Finally Makes His First Public Statements Since UFC 151 Cancellation
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Draws Over 3,500
- Joe Lauzon Does His Best To Sum Up The Entire Jon Jones-UFC 151 Drama
- Lightweights Shane Roller-Jacob Volkmann, Michael Johnson-Danny Castillo Moved To October
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.