"With Jon Jones, I prepare on winning every round," said Henderson. "I want to make sure I win every round so there is no question."
While Henderson looks to dominate every round, if the time is right, he knows he can end the fight early.
"If I can hit him in the right spot, at the right time, and finish him that's even better," said Henderson.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
With the exception of a DQ lose, Jones is undefeated in his MMA career. He won the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship in 2011 and has defended it successfully three times, all against former champions. Henderson is on a four fight win streak and looks to win his first UFC championship.
"I don't plan on wasting this opportunity and making sure I come out on top no matter what it takes," said Henderson. "I know I can beat anybody out there if I perform the way I can."
Jones vs. Henderson takes place September 1 at UFC 151.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.