"I think this show you guys have got has kind of taken it back," said Hardy to MMA Junkie. "We kind of got toward The Jersey Shore side of reality TV."
Hardy has never been apart of TUF as he joined the UFC by making a name for himself in other promotions. After a four fight UFC win streak, Hardy suffered his first loss when he challenged for the welterweight championship at UFC 111 against Georges St-Pierre (23-2). He would loss two more times in a row before he earned a pair of wins this year.
"I'm a professional athlete, and I don't want to see guys getting drunk and screaming and crying and throwing beds in the pool," said Hardy.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Paul Daley Arrested, Barred From Entering U.S.; Bellator Cancels January Fight
- Junior Dos Santos Doesn’t Mind Holiday Training
- UFC 155 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Program Reminder: Countdown To UFC 155 Debuts Tonight At 11 PM ET
- José Aldo Is Conflicted On His Next Move
- Dan Hardy: TUF Cast Is Becoming The Jersey Shore
- Anthony Pettis On Beating Benson Henderson
- Brad Pickett On Who Deserves The Next Bantamweight Title Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.