Former Strikeforce champion Cung Le will take the offer presented to him by the UFC, under one condition: that his foot is completely healed. Le is rumored to be set to face Rich Franklin in the main event of UFC on FUEL TV 6, which takes place from Macau, China this November.
"Only if the foot is ready!" posted Le on his Twitter account, in response to someone asking if he was fighting Franklin.
Usually, Le only takes a fight a year, as he balances his movie career with fighting. A foot injury, thought to be just a deep bruise, kept Le in a wheelchair during the post-fight press conference, but no break was reported.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Next Up On Ronda Rousey's Hit List: Michael Phelps
- Urijah Faber Confirms Broken Rib During Fight With Renan Barao
- Video: "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Trailer
- Hector Lombard To Welterweight? Yes, Says Dana White
- Rebellion MMA Radio: Sarah Kaufman, Lyle Beerbohm
- Matt Riddle Wants Dan Hardy, But Hardy Has No Interest In Fight
- Despite Loss, Urijah Faber Plans To Remain A Bantamweight
- Re-Live Ryan Jimmo's Incredible 7-Second KO At UFC 149
- Video: Highlights From "UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.