"I'd love to fight for the UFC in China for the first time," said Le. "I'm going to do everything in my power to get there and to be a hundred [percent] or close to a hundred. I feel if I go in there and just fight my heart out good things will happen."
Le last fought in July at UFC 148 in a unanimous decision victory against Patrick Côté (25-8).
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
"I have not signed yet," said Le. "I'm just waiting to be released and I've been bugging the crap out of my doctors to 'lets go release me.' They have to follow procedure, but I think I'm going to get it."
UFC on Fuel TV 6 takes place November 10.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline