Cristiano Marcello (12-4) knows that a loss at UFC 153 means a release his likely to follow, but the Brazilian is not worried about his chances when he takes on Reza Madadi (12-2).
"I don't feel any pressure," said Marcello to MMA FIghting. "I think my opponent is going to feel something like that, because he's never fought outside of Sweden, with 17,000 [Brazilian] people screaming against him."
Marcello was a contestant on season 15 of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), where he was unsuccessful. He also lost on the shows finale. His opponent, Madadi, won his UFC debut earlier this year, giving him his sixth win a in a row.
Marcello credits his vast experience in different organizations as one of the reasons for the high confidence level.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"For me, I'm going to be totally comfortable," said Marcello. "I'm the only guy in the planet who fought in PRIDE, UFC and TUF."
The two will fight at this Saturdays UFC 153 show from Brazil. They will compete in the opening contest on the preliminary card that will air via Facebook.
- Anderson Silva's "Focus" Is On GSP Super-Fight
- Jon Fitch Not Ready To Step To The Side In Welterweight Division
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Is "Useless," According To Dave Herman
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Confident He Will Finish Dave Herman At UFC 153
- Vinny Magalhaes: UFC Fighter And Master Prognosticator
- Anderson Silva Feeling Excited For UFC 153 Fight With Stephan Bonnar
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.