Former Strikeforce women's champion Cris "Cyborg" Justino continues to call out Ronda Rousey at every opportunity presented to her. Justino is currently serving a suspension that is expected to end this December.
Rousey, the Strikeforce bantamweight champion, has said that she believes Justino needs to come down to her weight class to fight. Justino has said countless times that she cannot make that weight. Now, it appears "Cyborg" is getting more specific in her call-outs of "Rowdy."
"I think she is a great athlete. I don't think she is a mixed martial artists," said Justino, in a recent interview with Nocaute Transamerica. "She still has weaknesses. I don't do trash talking, 'cause I don't like to fight outside the octagon. If she likes to talk, I'm okay with it. You should use the weapons you have."
Justino has said she can fight at 140 pounds, but that 135 is "something I can't do." She added that "I believe (a fight with Rousey) will happen. I think Dana (White) will make everything possible."
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.