UFC 152 features UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones defending his belt against Vitor Belfort. The show will follow Jones and Belfort, along with Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson, who are competing for the first-ever UFC flyweight title.
The show debuts at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. Replays are set to air September 19-22 numerous times on Fuel TV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- UFC Gearing Up For Japan-Based Series Of Events In 2013
- Jon Jones Asks Rashad Evans If He Is Becoming A "Brother" To Vitor Belfort
- Anderson Silva Admits He Didn't Finish Thales Leites Because "He's A Friend"
- Amanda Nunes-Cat Zingano Added To Strikeforce Event In September
- "Countdown To UFC 152" Debuts September 18
- TUF Vet Josh Ferguson Released From UFC
- Update On King Mo's Knee Injury, Timetable For Return
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.