The UFC will debut its traditional pre-event show on August 7 with Countdown to UFC 150. The show will follow UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson and former champion Frankie Edgar as they train for their rematch on August 11 at UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II.
The show will air on FUEL TV at 9 p.m. ET. Replays are scheduled for August 8 (5 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET) and more airings are also expected to be announced in the coming days.
Henderson defeated Edgar earlier this year to claim the UFC 155-pound title. The co-main event boasts two more lightweights, as Donald Cerrone meets Melvin Guillard.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Alan Belcher Accepts Vitor Belfort's Challenge
- Michael Bisping Happy To Be Fighting Brian Stann On Neutral Territory
- Rory MacDonald "Excited" To Be Fighting In Canada Again
- Joseph Benavidez Not Amused By Michael Bisping's Comments
- Dominick Cruz Wants To Fight Soon, But Leaving That In Hands Of Professionals
- UFC 152 Receives Welterweights Seth Baczynski, Simeon Thoresen
- Jacob Volkmann-Shane Roller Added To UFC 151
- Chael Sonnen Tries To "Encourage" Urijah Faber
- Rory MacDonald Planning To Hurt BJ Penn
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline