The pre-hype "Countdown" show for the UFC will debut on June 19 for UFC 147: Franklin vs. Silva II on FUEL TV. The hour-long show will air at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
In the main event, Rich Franklin steps in for Vitor Belfort to meet Wanderlei Silva. Belfort and Silva were coaches on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil, but Belfort suffered a hand injury in training and was forced to pull out.
Franklin, a former UFC champion, was set to face Cung Le later this year, but decided to take the fight with Silva at a catchweight of 190 pounds, instead. "Ace" is 28-6 in his career and 13-5 in the UFC.
Silva (21-9) has gone 10-5 in his UFC career, including a victory over Le last year.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The show will also discuss the co-main event between Fabricio Werdum and Mike Russow, and the finalists in the TUF series.
- BJ Penn Accepts Rory MacDonald's Fight Request
- Kenny Robertson Replaces Jon Fitch For Match With Aaron Simpson
- Michael McDonald Not Going Anywhere After Signing New Deal With UFC
- "UFC 151" Receives Dennis Siver Vs. Eddie Yagin
- Joe Benavidez Breaks Down McCall-Johnson 2
- Brett Rogers Inked To Contract By Bellator
- Knee Surgery In The Future For Martin Kampmann
- "Countdown To UFC 147: Franklin Vs. Silva II" Debuts June 19
- 'The Ultimate Fighter: Live Finale' Medical Suspensions
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.