Former UFC champion and Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell helped push the sport into mainstream during his time inside the Octagon. Now, as he lives another lifestyle, Liddell remains an intriguing figure for movie roles.
Liddell recently sent out several messages via Twitter about filming a cameo role in the upcoming film Kick-Ass 2. The movie is slated for a June 2013 release after the first film came out in 2010. Nicholas Cage, John Leguizamo and Jim Carrey starred.
"Back in the US from London just got done filming a cameo in Kick Ass 2 with (Leguizamo)," Liddell posted on Saturday. "On set of Kick Ass 2, I had such a good time with the great cast and crew."
Leguizamo, Carrey, Christoper Mintz-Plasse, Chole Grace Moretz and Aaron Johnson are set for the sequel.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Liddell has previously appeared in How High and Cradle 2 the Grave, along with television shows Hawaii Five-O and Criminal Minds.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Official For UFC 156
- Fuel TV To Present "Training Day: The Blackzilians" On Wednesday
- Former WEC Announcer Joe Martinez To Handle UFC On FX 6 Duties
- New Bellator Rule Introduced For Championship Fights
- Two Championships To Be Decided At BAMMA 11
- Luke Rockhold Confirms Hand Injury, Shoots On Lorenz Larkin
- WSOF Pays Pulled Fighter Fabio Mello
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.