"On paper I think Jon should come out and win this fight," said Liddell on MMA Interviews. "But I would not count Vitor out. He's a tough competitor. He hits hard and he's coming to fight, so I wouldn't count him out just yet."
Liddell fought Belfort once, back in 2002, where he defeated him at UFC 37.5.
Jones vs. Belfort for the light heavyweight championship takes place today, September 22, at UFC 152.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dana White Returns With A Video Blog Featuring UFC 150
- Video: UFC 152: Jones Vs. Belfort Post-Fight Press Conference At 1:30 AM ET/10:30 PM PT
- Chuck Liddell Picks Jon Jones To Retain Against Vitor Belfort
- Brian Stann Sees Several Names Ahead Of His In The Middleweight Division
- Anthony Johnson Picks Up Third Consecutive Victory
- TUF Episode 2 Recap: Team Carwin Strikes First
- Rashad Evans Talks Facing Vitor Belfort, Drop To Middleweight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline