According to Jacob "Stitch" Duran, the man you normally see fixing up fighters prior to their bouts, Charles Oliveira suffered a knee injury just minutes before facing Cub Swanson at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. Swanson earned a first round victory over Oliveira.
"I do know that in preparation for going out there, warming up, he twisted his knee," said Duran, while appearing on MMAjunkie.com Radio.
Oliveira's name was on the injury report. He was given an indefinite suspension, but the exact reason was not listed.
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.