Chael Sonnen appeared on UFC Tonight recently to discuss his position as a coach on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter. Sonnen will oppose UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones on the show, and the two will meet on April 27.
Sonnen will receive a shot at the UFC 205-pound title despite zero bouts in the division inside the Octagon. Sonnen worked his way into the title conversation by accepting a short notice bout with Jones that "Bones" turned down.
During his interview, Sonnen discusses why Jones decided to accept a fight with him, his cancelled bout with Forrest Griffin, and coaching on TUF.
Check out the video below:
- Rashad Evans Discusses Chael Sonnen-Jon Jones Bout
- Kenny Florian: UFC Sending Message To "Step Up" By Giving Sonnen Fight
- Dana White Wants Cowboy Stadium As Soon As Fight Can Be Made
- Eddie Alvarez Opens Up About His Future
- MFC Promoter Mark Pavelich Has An Issue With Female MMA
- Jeremy Stephens Released From Jail, Issues Statement
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.