Chael Sonnen continued to play mind games with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones during a recent appearance on Fuel TV. Sonnen is currently scheduled to face Forrest Griffin in his UFC debut at 205 pounds this December at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez.
Sonnen offered his services earlier this month to step in and save a card, agreeing to fight Jones on short notice. However, "Bones" turned down the fight and seemed to light the fuse that is Sonnen in the process.
"I am better than Jon Jones and sound better than Sean Combs," Sonnen said. "You can dodge me now, but sooner or later...you and me are going to be the last two to get off the bus."
Sonnen added that he is "allegedly fighting Forrest Griffin next. I've signed a contract for that." UFC president Dana White has changed his stance on Sonnen working his way into the title picture, saying if the fans want to see Jones-Sonnen, he would be forced to make the fight happen.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.