During a recent conference call to promote the card, "The Natural Born Killer" was asked about his chances entering the fight with GSP.
"I do feel like an underdog, but I feel that way in most of my fights," Condit said. "I actually put myself in that mindset."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The fight will mark the first time in over a year that St-Pierre has competed, as knee surgery forced him to the sidelines. Condit, however, doesn't believe the time away with cause any problems for the Canadian.
"I don't see it being that big of a factor," said Condit, who defeated Nick Diaz to become the interim champion. "From all the reports I've heard, Georges recovery has gone well and he is better than ever. That's what I'm expecting."
- UFC Offering Eight Free Fights Featuring GSP, Carlos Condit
- Nate Marquardt-Tarec Saffiedine Planned For Strikeforce In January
- Eddie Mendez Inks Deal With UFC
- GSP Working With Rory MacDonald For Upcoming Fight
- Carlos Condit Embraces Role Of Underdog For UFC 154
- Video: "In Focus: Franklin Vs. Le"
- Strikeforce To Return January 12, Luke Rockhold-Lorenz Larkin Scheduled
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.