Of the 18 fighters set to compete at Cage Warriors 50, five failed to make weight in their first attempt for the show.
From the main card, three fighters missed weight and had to forfeit a portion of their purse. Former EliteXC champion Wilson Reis (15-4) has been forced to give up 40 percent, while Denniston Sutherland (18-8) and Nathan Beer (13-4) lost 25 percent.
On the preliminary end, Ahsan Gilani (0-0) and Alex Davidson (0-0)also missed weight. Davidson made it on his second attempt and Gilani will now fight in a catchweight bout.
Brandon Hempleman (8-1) vs. Paul McVeigh (18-7) will headline the show.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Cage Warriors 50 takes place this Saturday from Scotland. MMA Junkie will stream the card starting at 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
- UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz Live Coverage, Results
- Benson Henderson Plans To "Beat Up" Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
- Nick Diaz Successfully Weighs In On Third Attempt
- Johny Hendricks: Apparently Douchebags Get Title Shots
- Shane Carwin's Future In The Sport Looks Bleak
- Shogun Rua Hopes Soccer Kicks Are Permitted In The UFC
- Mike Ricci-Colton Smith Advance To TUF 16 Finals
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.